Want to buy Opdivo?
Contact us by email email@example.com
Opdivo buy in Germany
The drug Opdivo for treatment of lung cancer can be bought in Germany at low prices. Read more on the website http://aptekar-provizor.ru/product/nivolumab-opdivo/
What is Opdivo?
Opdivo (nivolumab) is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body.
Opdivo is used to treat a certain type of melanoma (skin cancer) that cannot be treated with surgery, or that has spread to other parts of the body.
Opdivo is also used to treat a certain type of non-small cell lung cancer.
Opdivo is usually given after other cancer medicines have been tried without success.
Nivolumab was approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on an «accelerated» basis. In clinical studies, nivolumab produced complete or partial response in many people. However, further studies are needed to determine if this medicine can lengthen survival time.
Important Safety Information for OPDIVO (nivolumab)
OPDIVO® (nivolumab) is a medicine that may treat your melanoma or lung cancer by working with your immune system. OPDIVO can cause your immune system to attack normal organs and tissues in many areas of your body and can affect the way they work. These problems can sometimes become serious or life-threatening and can lead to death. These problems may happen anytime during treatment or even after your treatment has ended.
Serious side effects may include:
- Lung problems (pneumonitis). Symptoms of pneumonitis may include: new or worsening cough; chest pain; and shortness of breath.
- Intestinal problems (colitis) that can lead to tears or holes in your intestine. Signs and symptoms of colitis may include: diarrhea (loose stools) or more bowel movements than usual; blood in your stools or dark, tarry, sticky stools; and severe stomach area (abdomen) pain or tenderness.
- Liver problems (hepatitis). Signs and symptoms of hepatitis may include: yellowing of your skin or the whites of your eyes; severe nausea or vomiting; pain on the right side of your stomach area (abdomen); drowsiness; dark urine (tea colored); bleeding or bruise more easily than normal; and feeling less hungry than usual.
- Kidney problems, including nephritis and kidney failure. Signs of kidney problems may include: decrease in the amount of urine; blood in your urine; swelling in your ankles; and loss of appetite.
- Hormone gland problems (especially the thyroid, pituitary, and glands). Signs and symptoms that your hormone glands are not working properly may include: headaches that will not go away or unusual headaches; extreme tiredness, weight gain or weight loss; changes in mood or behavior, such as decreased sex drive, irritability, or forgetfulness; dizziness or fainting; hair loss; feeling cold; constipation; and voice gets deeper.
- Problems in other organs. Signs of these problems include: rash; changes in eyesight; severe or persistent muscle or joint pains; and severe muscle weakness.
Getting medical treatment right away may keep these problems from becoming more serious.
Your doctor will check you for these problems during treatment with OPDIVO. Your doctor may treat you with corticosteroid medicines and delay or completely stop treatment with OPDIVO, if you have severe side effects.
Pregnancy and Nursing:
Tell your healthcare provider if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. OPDIVO can harm your unborn baby. Females who are able to become pregnant should use an effective method of birth control during and for at least 5 months after the last dose of OPDIVO. Talk to your doctor about birth control methods that you can use during this time. Tell your doctor right away if you become pregnant during treatment with OPDIVO. Before receiving OPDIVO, tell your healthcare provider if you are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if OPDIVO passes into your breast milk. Do not breastfeed during treatment with OPDIVO.
Tell your healthcare provider about:
- Your health problems or concerns if you: have immune system problems such as Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, or lupus; have had an organ transplant; have lung, or breathing problems; have liver problems; or have any other medical conditions
- All the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements
The most common side effects of OPDIVO in people with melanoma include: rash.
The most common side effects of OPDIVO in people with squamous non-small cell lung cancer include: feeling tired; shortness of breath; pain in muscles, bones, and joints; decreased appetite; cough; nausea; and constipation.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of OPDIVO. For more information, ask your healthcare provider or pharmacist.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA
OPDIVO is a prescription medicine used to treat:
It is not known if OPDIVO is safe and effective in children less than 18 years of age.